I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hosting LSC

it's my turn today to host the limited supplies challenge and I hope you'll play along with us! Today's challenge is go out of the box and embossed! I want you to make a card...be it with nestabilities or a simpler version and have something pop on out!
For my card I used the out of the box technique using the nestabilities...the tutorial is here. For my embossing I simply dry embossed the bottom on my card, but you can choose to do any type of embossing...Can't wait to see your cards!
Supplies:
Stamps: {Topiary} by Little Paper Shop and Tilda wearing a Cross by Magnolia
Paper: pink pirouette, kiwi kiss, shimmery white regal rose DP
Ink: Stazon black
Accessories: water color pencils, blender pens, nestabilities, word window punch, big shot, embossing folder, fancy scallop border punch, rhinestone brad, satin ribbon
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you play along with us!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

No comments: