I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, April 12, 2010

LPSC63 Make a 3-D project!

It's Monday once again...how does the weekend go by so fast! With Monday marks a new challenge over at the Little Paper Shop Blog...and this Mondays challenge is a 3-D challenge! I love making 3-D projects! There is a fun prize this week too...a free digi image of {Ice Cream Tyson} So come and play along with us! You can use any images you want...but if you have LPS images we would love to see them!
Here is my project! I made a shadowbox frame for a little baby girl...her first birthday really, but I think one year olds are still babies! I got a Janome sew mini sewing maching a few days ago and I have been itching to use it...so when the Friday's challenge over at SCS came along to make a quilt I knew just what I was going to make!

The stamp set I used is called {Everyday}.
It's a phenominal sentiments set and I love ALL the sentiments!!! This one reads "The best and most beautiful things can not be seen or heard. They must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller.
Ahhh that sentiment is just lovely! Perfect for a baby gift!
Anywho, I do hope you will play along with us over at LPS!
I also made this for a couple of challenges...
-SCS F4A challenge 7 on Friday make a quilt
-LPSC63 challenge to make a 3-D project
-Stamp something stitching challenge
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

8 comments:

Julia said...

WOW!!! This is stunning Silvia! LOVE it!

Pam Varnell said...

Girl this is FABBY!!! Love that pretty shadow box frame and it will make a gorgeous baby gift. You totally rocked this 3-D challenge. Love it.

Allison Rankin said...

This is just lovely...great idea! Super use of the Lily Kate DP!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this....a perfect project!!

Bonnie said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Silvia! I love the patchwork - don't you just LOVe your sewing machine???!!! Fab baby gift!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So beautiful! I love the colors and all that stitching.

dining tables said...

This is so stunning! I like it so much! The shadow box frame was great!

Denimo said...

Oh Silvia... this project is just wonderful!! LOVE all the DPs you used, the frame, everything is just perfect!!

So glad you could join us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo