I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Ellies!!!

YOu need to check out Fhionas best friend Ellie...and her many hobbies!



And here is my super fun project!

I got this giant paper clip at AC Moore while we were back in the states for a dollar! A dollar peeps!...I loved it and knew I would be altering it...hmmm maybe I should of gotten another one!

I made this for a friend who will be leaving the island on Friday...I need to hurry over to her before I;m too late and have to mail it! Time flies when you're having fun!

And here is a closeup of little Ellie with Pressies...cute isn't she! I love her little bundle of presents and her cute little ourfit and matching headband! The paper is deom a glitter mat stack from DCWV. I love those paper packs...sooo pretty and shimmery without the mess!

I got the monthly blanks from Lisa Johnsons Blog on this post She has the calanders in two different PDF's and they are super easy to save and print, or you can just print them out and be good to go!

Supplies:

Stamps: Ellie with Pressies from Your Next Stamp

Ink: Stazon black

Paper: DCWV matstack, barely banana, whisper white

Accessories: border punch, ribbon, dimentionals

Also, don't forget about the awesine prise pack over at the Your Next Stamp Blog and the rest of the DT's awesome creations!



April 5 - 15 2010 sale info...
20% off all stamps - fill your cart with stamps only and enter the code YNSAPRIL during the checkout process
OR
10% off your entire order - want more than just stamps today??? Fill your cart with anything from the store and enter the code APRIL2010 during the checkout process

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh this is too cute Silvy

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is such a great little creation Silvia! I love that clip and the colors you used for Ellie are perfect! I love it!!!
Hugs
Karen