I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's April!!!

I can NOT beliebe it's already April...Where has this year gone? Pretty soon it will be may and the first of our visitors will start arriving...we are packed this year with visitors almost back to back until Mid July...after that it will be a nice trip for me...I hope anywho!




With April being here...it marks my month as a guest designer with "Your Next Stamp" Stamp company...they have the sweetest images and I am honored to be a guest designer for them! Go, Check them out! Here is a link to their blog...and this is a link to their store! Enjoy...and tell them Silvia sent you!

Please stop back by on Tuesday for the beginning of their release previews...you won't want to miss their awesome stamps!

No comments: