I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top Crop and a card

I got a FABBBBB e-mail this morning...one that Taylor from Taylored Expressions left me a comment that told me I made top 5 of Top Crops from sketch TESC109...I was freaking out...really!!! You can see the post here

Today's card is for two challenges...today's color 268 challenge from Splitcoaststampers and Sweet Sunday Sketches #66


The stamps I used are from a few different stamp sets but all sets are from Your Next Stamp
The Tulip can be found here and the clouds come from a set called Flying High Fhiona and the sentiment is from the Garden Greetings set which includes 4 gorgeous flowers and 18 sentiments

Supplies:
Stamps: Tulip, Garden Greetings, and flying high fhionna from YNS
Ink: Stazon black
Paper: old olive, ballet blue, barely bananna, DP from Basic Grey
Acecssories: watercolor pencils, blender pencils, manhattan embossing folder, big shot, jelly roll pen

Thank you soo much for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'

Silvia

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is such a neat layout! Love the grass and flower placement!

Stacy Morgan said...

Silvy this is too cute and creative. Congrats on the top 5 crop! Whohoo

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is a lovely card!
Hugs
Karen