I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday, Monday Monday!!!

Can you believe it...the weekend goes by sooo quickly...how does that happen? Thank goodness we're on Spring break and I can relax a bit longer...although with spring cleaning the porches and driveway I don't think there will be much rest! Anywho, here is todays Little Paper Shop Challenge...it's a fun sketch!
Okay, so this is your warning, my card doesn't so much look exactly like the sketch...but it's pretty and it resembles the sketch somewhat! LOL


I used two stamps from LPS...one is a more recent release called {Moments}
The other set I used is an older one...but still awesome in it's own right! The set I used for the cool border is called {Flourished Dove} I really like this set...it has some amazing stamps that you can use as main images or accents like I have done here!

So, I know you want to play along! This week as your FREE PRIZE is {Mermaid Jena} digi...isn't she cute? Please check out the LPS BLOG for all the deets and to see what the rest of the DT has come up with!


ohhh and we have 3 new guest designers along for the ride...please check out their awesome creations as well!

Kelly Booth

Julie Elak

Tasha Beasley

Supplies:
Stamps: {Moments} and {Flourished Dove} both by Little Paper Shop
Paper: White and Ivory by PTI, Baja Breeze by SU!
Ink: Baja Breeze, stazon black
Accessories: Big shot, scallop circle die, pearls, circle punch

Thanks again for stopping by! Happy Stampin'

Silvia

5 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

This is truly lovely Silvia. Love the colors and white always makes such classy cards. Gorgeous my friend.

Julia said...

Love all the white! Gorgeous Silvia!

Allison Rankin said...

Very pretty Silvia...love how you mixed the stamps!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Such a lovely card with a classic color combo and the pearls - I really like the way you used the 1/2 circle too.
Nice background :>)

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Card....just perfect!