I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Blog Award and Top Five!!!

So I was perusing the weekly blog challenges and saw that I actually won Top Five over at the Stamp Something Blog!!! I was soooooo excited!!!




You can see the Project I made for the Stitching challenge here! This weeks challenge is to make a card or project that is layered. I will have to get right on that!




Also, my sweet friend from Holland {Stempelientje} has given me a blog award! I know I was sooo excited! Now all I have to do is pick just 10 blogs to pass the award on to...hmmm where to start!

1. Stacy over at Twinshappy 2. Bonnie The Lucky Clucker 3. Mel at Melstampz 4. Julia at Addicted to Paper 5. Allison at Stampin' When I can 6. Kelly Hampton at Kelly's Stampin' Habit 7. DawnMercedes at Everything Under the Sun 8. Deb at With a Stamp and a Song 9. Connie at McStampin' Dawn till Dusk and last but NOT least 10. Cindy Haffner at Cindy Haffner's Corner



Ans while you are visiting Stempelientje's blog...don't forget to sign up for her awesome blog candy!
Thankf for stopping by and being excited about my award and a top 5 choice at Stamp something!
Hugs and happy Stampin'
Silvia



1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Silvia Congrats on being in the Top Five over at the Stamp Something Blog. --and thank-you for thinking of me, you are so SWEET!!