I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Feelin' SCS CAS-N-Sketchy

I was browsing the challenges on SCS and I really loved todays sketch 275 and I also liked Mondays CAS challenge...to use only a sentiment stamp...so I combined the two challenges and this is what I came up with!
The paper I used is called "The Whimsy Stack" by DCWV. I loved the colors in the papers and the swirl...not to mention that it was already glittery and shimmery...BONUS! So once I cut my pieces all I did was attach. I cut out a scallop rectangle with my large rectangle nestabilities and then a simple textured white piece of bazzil paper. Add some delicious flowers and a designer brad and dimentionals...Voila, your card is complete!
Supplies:
Ink: stazon black
Paper: Green galore, tangerine tango, DCWV whimsy stack, white from bazzil
Accessories: brad by DCWV, big shot, nestabilities, prima flowers, crop-a-dial
Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Stampin'
Silvia

4 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

very gorgous card

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a fab card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Pretty, great flower and I like these papers.