I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

YNS is going DOTTY!!!

With their challenge that is! It's time for Your Next Stamp's next byweekly challenge...todays challenge 15 is...yup, you guessed it...dots! I deceided to use severals kinds of dots. Dotted paper, white gel pen dots and big giant yellow dots...there are more, but they're hiding :)

I really love how this card turned out! I had origionally stamped the image and was going to leave the background white, but then I got a bee in my bonnet and decided that I wanted to bust out my craft ink pads and a sponge and go to town! So I made some masks (in honor of the Post-it Notes 30th Birthday) and made some masks for Fhionna and the clouds and then sponged using my craft ink...I love the way this looks, so bright and line free! Since I had already adhered it to the orange CS I went ahead and just pulled the sponge just to the edge and then let it be...SOOO cool I think!
I don't ususally use these bright colors, but i think they look FABBY...so bright and cheery! Love it!
Supplies:
Ink: stazon black, craft tempting turquoise
Paper: PTI white, Karen Frost DP, only orange by SU!
Accessories: Marvy scallop punch, white gel pen, sponge, 1 inch circle punch, watercolor
pencils and blender pens
Thank you sooo much for stopping by and I hope you play along with the
This is aslo for the Friday Sketchers 99 challenge!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

5 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Hi Silvia,
I just adore your creation it is so bright and fresh!
Hugs
Lana x

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh FUN!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is bright cheery! I love your background and just bringing the color to before the edge looks amazing!!!
Hugs
Karen

cabio's craft corner said...

Love bright and cheerful colors of this card Silvia. It's so sweet & adorable :o)
Hugs,
Cabio