I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Your Next Stamp and ways to use it

Today's card is for two challenges...the first is for the challenge over at Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog to use stitching, and the second is for today's challenge over at Splitcoaststampers...to use time...I made a birthday card so i think it fit the bill...with every birthday, time passes!




I love this Cupcake Cutie Fhiona stamp...and it now comes in a mini version of itself! I did some stitching with my new Janome Sew mini machine and I also used a fun fun punch and DP along the bottom edge...this card was stamped on shimmery white cardstock and it's SOOO pretty in real life! ohhh Booo you can't see it!

Supplies:

Stamps: Cupcake cutie Fhiona by Your Next Stamp

Ink: Stazon black

Paper: shimmery white cs, scrap of unknown DP

Accessories: glitter, janome sew mini machine, scallop border punch, glitter, button, linnen thread, water color pencil, aqua painters.

Thank you sooo much for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

1 comment:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

What a cutie! So glad to have you with us this month!
Hugs
Karen