I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, April 9, 2010

May the grad cards begin!

Okay so it's April...and pretty soon the graduations will begin...so here is my first graduation card of the season!
This card was actually made for a special someone in mind and I'm not going to say who...I don't know if he reads my blog, but just in case...mums the word!
I really love this layout and I love the colors...both from challenges...actually the whole card was from a group of about 5 challenges. Don't ya just love challenges! makes making cards so much easier sometimes!
-Sketch challenge from Friday Sketchers
-Color challenge from Curtain call 24

-Make a graduation card from Notimetostamp

-Use the word "Dream" from Frosted Designs

-Use a punch from the Just Magnolia Blog

Supplies:

Stamps: {Moments} by Little Paper Shop, Graduation Edwin by Magnolia

Ink:Stazon Black

Paper: Various DP's by DCWV, Basic Grey, So Saffron, Kraft by PTI, white

Accessories:twine, grosgrain ribbon, watercolor pencils, blender pens, word window punch, desingner punch by Su!

So there you have it...a slew of challenges all rolled into one card! Gotta love it!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card again Silvia!

Marisa said...

This is darling! Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a darling grad card! Love those paper combinations and fun ribbon treatment! So glad you played the Stamp Simply Challenge this week -- thanks!

Stacey Schafer said...

great grad card, Silvia! thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Deb Neerman said...

This is toooooo cute! What a perfect graduation card ... I LOVE it!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Stamp Simply" challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wonderful card! Thanks so much for taking the time to play the Curtain Call this week!! xx

Julie said...

What a cute card, thanks for playing along in the Curtain Call.

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow Silvia, it's such a delightful Edwin card. You sure are ahead of many of us. Graduation card already!! This year I don't think I need to make any, but maybe I can do them ahead for next year :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jeanette said...

What a wonderful card. I love the color combo and of course the very sweet Edwin.
Thanks for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers.
Hugs Jeanette

Stacy Morgan said...

This is a cute grad card. I like the way you did the wording on the top and bottom.

darcy48 said...

I love this graduation card you have made its lovely x

Jane said...

Fabulous card! I love the chevron paper, so effective and the details are gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

Jamie Lane Designs said...

So adorable!