I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Dirty Challenge!

Here is one more card for the Dirty Dare 08 Challenges...I have had a blast making cards! Although I have combined a lot of challenges, I did make a lot of cards and it was fun working within the parameters of the combined challenges!

For this card I combined several of the challenges! I used Carole's Challenge to make a card using real red, yo yo yellow and Brilliant blue. Then there was Natasha's Challenge to make a card using her sketch and last, but not least, there was Amy's challenge to make a card that measured 3 1/4 by 6 1/2 (I cheated a bit, my card only measures 3 1/4 x6 because I wanted to make a top folding card to fit in the sketch!)
What you'll need:
Stamps: A little birdie told me
Ink: Staz-on Black, Markers in real red, yo yo yellow, brilliant blue and bashful blue
Paper: real red, yo yo yellow, brilliant blue
Accessories: ribbon, paper piercing tool, crystal effects and SU! SAB rub-ons
I don't know if you can tell or not, but there is a line of crystal effects dots under the brillian blue layer...I think it looks pretty neat, and uses the part of Amy's challenge to use somehting clear on my cards!
Thanks for looking!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia (cool signature MIA!)

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

So vibrant and cheery, you know I like this one Silvy! Adorable birdie too!