I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dirty Dare Tuesday

I have been doing the Dirty Dare 08 challenges on Splitcoast Stampers and have been having a blast...today I combine all 3 challenges. Michelle's Challenge was to make a manly card. Christines Challenge was to make a card using water coloring. And the FAMOUS JulieHRR's challenge was to make a card with a white base. I hope I did the challenges justice...I don't know that I would call my card manly, maybe boyish, bit I still like it!

This card was actually super simple to make! I used my nestabilities to cut out my rectanglr opening and then embossed it with the number cuttlebug embossing folder. i then stamped tyhe image with black stazon ink and colored it in using my aqua painter and reinkers. Added some glitter, ribbon and punched out 3 1/4 inch circles and called it a day...So what do you think?

What will you need?
Stamps: Pun Fun
Paper: Shimmery white
Ink: Stazon black, wild wasabi and blue bayou
Accessories: Nestabilities, wild wasabi stripped ribbon (on sale now!) 1/4 inch punch, glitter, aqua painter





Don't forget about THE BLOG CANDY HERE. you have until Monday to sign up before I pick a winner.





And Don't worry I'll be back later today with my Tuesday's Teacher...just putting the finishing touches on the card! It will probably be after bed time, but I do have it done believe it or now!

Thanks for stoppin' by!
Happy Stampin'


No comments: