I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, July 21, 2008

One more sneek Peek

Here is another sneak Peek at the new goodies...I don't think I've shared this card, but I really really like how it turned out...especially the faux ric rac that I made using the brand new scallop punch...let me tell you it ROCKS!!!

Here is a close up of the card...don't you just love the scallops and the ric rac? The Ric raqc was made by using the scallip border punchy on both side of a piece of cardstock 3/4 and the other 5/8 inches wide. Fisrt punch one side and then punch the other side making sure the scallops alternae...not even.
Hmmm Can I just say that so far I am LOVING the NEW catty...and I don't even have it here in my hot little hands yet...I can't wait to see what color the cover is and to oder all the new goodies...we are going to have SOOOO much fun together!

What do you need?
Stamps: Dream Du Jour, Heard from the Heart
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pink PirouetteBella rose designer paper
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Stazon Timber Brown
Accessories: scallop border punch, 1.24 and 1 3/8 circle punches, Key Tag punch, large oval punch, aqua painter

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'



P.S. I have hit 10K views...be on the look out for some blog candy...within the next few hours!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Hello.
I love all your projects and tutorials. Could I add you in my links? My blog is: http://justme-alice.blogspot.com/
Bye!