I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Pacific Dreams

Don't foeget about the Blog Candy in this Post...good until Monday when I do the drawing!!!

So I didn't hav much time to work on a card today and I wanted to use Pacific Point (one of the new in colors 08) and so here she is! Not too much detail and stuff, but I really like the bling...the adhesive isn't that impossibly bright in real life...you can hardly see it actually, but you know how it is when you're in a hurry!



This card was made for several challenges...cuz you know that's how I roll! It was made for the WT176 Challenge Negative Thoughts. It was also made for a couple Dare to get Dirty 08 challenges. First the Sihlouette Challenge hosted by Joan and also the Stitching challenge Hosted by Julia S

I started with a piece of pacific point cardstock knowing that I really wanted to use this new color...and when I cut it I happen to lay it upon some Sahara sand and I though...hey this isn't so bad! So I went with it. I used that very piece and punched a 3 inch scallop circle out of it and used the negative (or left over) of the punch and stamped the sihlouette image on the inside and went from there. I then stamped the print pattern background stamp (which is only available until Aug 10th!) in Sahara sand on sahara sand...tied the ribbon, stamped the sentiment and did some sewing! And there you have it...a simple, cute and blingy card! Ohhh I also sponged the inside of the scallop circle as well as all the way arount he outside!

What you will need:
Stamps: Happy Harmony, print pattern
Paper: Pacific Point, sahara sand
Ink: Pacific Pount, Sahara sand, stazon Timber Brown
Accessories: Bling by Heidi swapp, Wide Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon (su!), Linnen thread, paper piercer, 3inch scallop circle punch

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm working on a journal with Taylors challenge to use a cupcake...maybe tomorrow!

Happy Stampin'



P.S. Don't forget about the Blog Candy Here...there are only a few more days to get in on the action!

No comments: