I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good bye my friends...

No no no I'm not leaving my beloved blogging world...I'm just saying goodbye to some of my favorite stamp sets! Can you believe many of these sets won't be around in less than a month! I know I know I'm shocked too! Here are some samples to inspire you. let me know if you would like to order any or all or these sets, i can have them shipped directly to you (if you live in the good ol' U S of A that is)!

Touch of Nature
This is such a pretty card in real life! I super love how this turned out! Now as far as stamping this is really the basics of this crazy hobby/passion of mine!

I started by stamping the fern image with soft sky on soft sky for the card base. I then mounted a piece of the soft sky on top after I scallop punched it of course! Then I stamped the flower image in soft sky and the butterfly and sentiment in bayou blue, mounted the whole thing in bayou blue and added the ribbon and the card is done...simple, quick and cute! Now remember all these colors and stamps are retiring ....you won't be able to order them after the 10th of August!!!

What do you need?
Stamps: Touch of Nature
Ink: bayou blue, soft sky
paper: soft sky, bayou blue, river rock
accessories: scallop border punch, 1/16 circle punch, ribbon


Eat Cake

Here is another super simple card... I was looking for a lot of "white space" and I think I found it! To start I got a pice of wild wasabi out and stamped the confetti background using wasabi ink...set that aside and cut my black square. I then stamped the cake and base on shimmery white cardstock and then added the candles and glitter. I next added it to the black, used my rectagle punch and threaded and tied the wasabi stiped ribbon (also only available until August 10th) added the "eat cake" and on the inside Happy Birthday...super cute and super easy! The oval was cut using rhe coluzzle cutting system.

What do you need?
Stamps: Eat cake
ink: wild wasabi, pretty in pink, pink passion
paper: wild wasabi, basic black, shimmery white
accessories: dazzling diamonds glitter, rectangle hand held punch, stipped wild wasabi ribbon, coluzzle cutting system

Thanks for stoppin by! I hope you like these cards! Now go and make some for yourself!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: