I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

3 for the price of 1!!!

I love this card... I love the colors, the layout and the super cool edge at the top!!! GOtta love those corner rounders!!!
So I made this card to fit into 3 categories. First was the color challenge on SCS found here CC149 using Rose red, Appricot Appeal and sage Shadow... I really liked how this turned out!
Next was the Sketch challenge also on SCS found here SC159
And third but definately NOT least... I had to use my corner punch one more time to show you the cool effect you get without the corner guard and how awesome it looks on a card!
So here are my supplies..
Stamps: bothway blossoms (retired), refuge and strenght, weathered BG
Ink: stazon white, basic black, rose red, appricot appeal, sage shadow
paper: rose red, Appricot appeal, sage shadow, shimmery white... I know I use trhis a lot...but I just LOVE this stuff!!
Accessories: wrought iron punch, ticket corner punch, ribbon
Thats about all for that!
And Now I just have to tell you that I have the BESTTTTTT HUbby in the whole wide world! Wanna know why? Well he was off from work on Tuesday (firefighter...crazy schedule) and when he got home he fed the kids breakfast and let me have oatmeal and a nice cup of hot chocolate without ANY interuptions...then he said, "Hey hon, why don't you take Bella and go to the mall...use up that gift certificate and have fun! I'll keep the others!!!!" I had the BEST time I tell ya! And I had no one calling me, crying about a toy that the ther had, no changing a diaper every 20 minutes. It was absolutely DEVINE!!! Not to mention that I got some FABULOUS deals while I was out! I had a $100 gift certificate and I bout 20 items...thats right 20!!! And that included but not limited to, 4 shirts, a dress, 2 pillows and some presents for some birthdays that are comming up...I was very excited and returned home rejuvinated...Thanks Honey, you're the BEST!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin,
Silvia

No comments: