I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Look who's crawling!!!




Okay so this is the FUNNIEST thing ever! Little baby bella as we like to call her, got her very fisrt tooth on the 31st of December...way to say goodbye to 2007!!! And just as the New Year is upon us (I mean, it still has that New Year smell and everything!!!) She starts to crawl! I could not believe my eyes when I saw her! I mean there I was just laying down on the floor playing with the kids and liesurely browsing through my brand NEW Stampin' Up! catalog when here comes Bella!I know this picture isn't the most focused,
but I was just sooo darn excited I couldn't even concentrate long enough to take a picture!!!



Look at her, sooo sxcited to ckeck out the stamps! You know as soon as she has some hand eye coordination (and gets over putting everything in her mouth!) she's gonna be stampin' too!


My little stampin' Diva!!!
I'm Feeling Better!!!
The girls were taking their afternoon naps and I was starting to feel better! YEAHHH!!! Praise the Lord for meds! Although I didn't stamp, I did get a card done! This card measures 6x6 and I absolutely LOVE how cute it turned out...I did learn 2 things while making this card though! First, I need a new pack of blender pens as mine are dried out. Two, don't try to use a blender pen that you loaded with last years In-color so that you would have that particular marker with other colors...hints the bit of yellow in her blue smock! Ohh well, I didn't want to through away this cute little image (as I only have one) so I did my best to make it work... I think it looks alright! The sentiment was done using one of SU!'s new rub-ons, they are just swell! I think I might need a few more! this card measures 6x6.

Supplies:

Stamps: little girl by magnolia ( an image sent from a friend)

Ink: Real Red, Blue Bayou, Summer Sun, more mustard, chocolate chip markers and ink refills

paper: real red, blue bayou, whisper white, cerise designer paper

accessories: 1/16 corner rounder, ribbon, 1/16th curcle punch, blender pens, rub-ons, dimentionals

No comments: