I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, January 7, 2008

As promised...

here are the projects from my catalog kick off party on Saturday...thank you sooo much to the 9 ladies that came! I had a whole lot of fun thank you sooo much Colleen B. and Betty B. for booking workshops in February! If you would like to host a workshop please contact me at: mabieme1999@yahoo.com have a super day and enjoy the projects!



This fisrt card is a 6x6 card and I just love how it turned out. I used one of my fav. sets from the last catalog and one of my new sets from this catalog! Gotta love merging the old with the new!



Stamps: a little birdie told me, baroque motifs
ink: stazon black, river rock, real red marker
paper: real red, river rok, very vanilla, ginger blossom designer paper
accessories: crop-a-dial, basic eyelets, photos corner punch, 1/16th corner rounder punch


I just love how this little cutie turned out you can find the template here. I just love this pattern, although when cutting the flaps, cut a little extra off so that you ca fold in the sides nice and crips.



Stamps: Time well spent
ink: purely pomegranate
paper: purely pomegranate, water color paper, bali breeze designer paper
accessories: hole punch, aqua painter, double stitched ribbon in purely pomegranate, small cello bags





Here is a super quick scrapbook page...only a little bit of stamping and a great 4x6 picture and you're in buisness!



Stamps: a beautiful thing
ink: tempting turquoise
paper: real read, tempting turquoise, river rock, Bali Breeze designer paper
accessories: 1 3/8 circle punch, round tab punch, large oval punch, cream 5/8 grosgrain ribbon




And last but certainly not least, I just lvoe this little card, super simple to make yet it packs a lot of punch!

Stamps: Spring Solitude
Ink: Craft Chocolate Chip
paper: Kraft card stock, very vanilla
accessories: 5/8 chocolate grosgrain ribbon

And that's all! I hope you have enjoyed an over view of the projects we made. I hope to be having another even at my house in the near future, so hopefully you'll be able to come as well!

Have an awesome Monday and Happy Stampin'
Silvia

No comments: