I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, January 4, 2008

CAtalog kick off party eve...


and I'm very excited! I can not wait to sho you ladies some pretty pretty things! I will post all the projects tomorrow, if I have time, if not I will post them on either Sunday or Monday! The weekend is always soooo busy for us, especially when Hubby is off and right now he's on his 5 day break...lucky for us!!!



Also, just wanted to let you all know that these ever sooo cute mailboxes are back at the target dollar spot...this is one I decorated last year, but I will DEFINATELY be making more, I have 4 in-stock right now, but I will be making a trip to target very soon as they now have a PINK, I know I know I NEED that little cutie! So again, RUN don't walk to your nearest Target and buy them out...although it would be nice if you couls just leave a pink one for me! If you don't have any at your target, be patient, they are still getting out their Valentines day things! If you have been patient for some time and are still having no luck, let me know, I might be able to get some for you!!! Just leave me a comment if you are in the latter part of the Target lurkers! Alrighty, I hope you all enjoy this little Valentine's Day message (wouldn't these be SUPER cute to make for your kids friends (and if you're not that ambitious, you can just make them for the teachers and put a little candy in there or something!)

As Always,

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

No comments: