I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, January 14, 2008

An the Winner is!!!

I went over to http://www.random.org/ and generated a random number and the lucky winner is.... post #8 SCFranson

This is what Claudia hat to say:

Congratulations, your blog is so full of inspiration. I'd love to see more altered holiday items for all the holidays.Claudiascfranson@charter.net

So please e-mail me your address so that I can get your goodies to you right away! My e-mail is mabieme1999@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your goodies!!!

Also, I wanted to let you all know that I did not win the guest designer contest, but I am very very excited to let you all know that I was a finalist!!!! Out of fifty people!!! I am very very excited about that and will definately be trying again next month!!! Pray for me!!!

Happy Stampin'
Silvia

No comments: