I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, January 21, 2008

A card and some AWESOME news!!!


Okay this card I think turned out SUPER cute...and it's another VSN card from Friday night on SCS. I love the colors and the papers and the stamps just came together sooo nicely! The challenge for this

card was to make a criss cross card...instructions found here I have had this paper from basic grey for a little while (Thanks Danielle!) and I though it was absolutely PERFECT! and since these stamps had JUST come in the mail the very day of the challenge, I knew I had to use them too! The stamp set is called classic backgrounds and I just had to get it because of that super cute polka dotted star (and if you like stars... i can't wait to show you the NEW SU! mini catalog coming out on March 1st!) and the sentiment is from and AWESOME stamp company called Verve Visual...this set is called Starlight Starbright! And NOW for the AWESOME NEWS!!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Classic Backgrounds (SU!) Starlight Starbright (Verve Visual)

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Confetti white, patterned paper by Basic Grey

Ink: wild wasabi, craft chocolate chip

Accessories:Large star punch, star brads, ribbon, sping

I..little Ol' ME...have been Chosen by Julee Tilman over at Poetic Artistry...she's the owner of Verve Visual to be one of the GUEST DESIGNERS for the month of February...I am soooo excited!!! When I saw the e-mail I started Shaking with anticipation...then I had to rush upstairs and wake up my sweet dear husband who was napping with our son and tell him my excitting news! I am not able to share with you what the stamp set looks like or what the name of it is...but it's being released on the 10th of Feb. on the Verve Visual blog and company gallery. Okay I hope that was as exciting for you as it was for me!!! Have an awesomeday!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

P.S. Tomorrow I get to have lunch with Melinda...Wonkaismycat on SCS...I'll share pics!

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

I think this SUPER cute too! Congrats on being guest designer!!!