I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another Corner punch creation

I wanted to start by letting you know that I just got about 30 pillar and other candles from Freecycle (it's a yahoo group), if you don't know what freecycle is then you are in for a treat...it is the mecca of getting and giving FEE stuff in your local area. All you have to go is go on over to www.google.com (after you have oogled my pretty candle that is!) and type in freecycle + your town or county (I belong to 3 freecycles because I live so close to all of them!) Then you make an account and you are good to go! YOu will start to recieve e-mails from people wanting to get rid of things and you can reply back to them and if you g it all you have to do is pick it up! Goes tha same for getting rid of things...you just post it and whoever replies first (or however you choose to handle the replies) comes and picks up the items from you! No hastle! I love love love it! Anyways because I got sooo many RED candles I will probably be making MANY creations with them...perfect for Valentine's Day!!!
I had so much fun with the tutorial from yesterday that I had to show you what the wrought iron punch looks like in a straight line...there is no stamping in this project, but I think it looks really cute! I will probably add a tag to it when I give it away! I hoep you enjoy one of many red candle projects to come!!!
Supplies:
Paper: real red, sage shadow, appricot appeal
Accessories: wrough iron punch, 5/8 Ivory grossgrain ribbon
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

1 comment:

kris said...

You are very talented!I love your work! I like how you have scripture verses on your blog. I love God as well. We are kinda new Christians, coming on 3 years of being saved. I look forward to what you have next! Mommylvs2stamp {scs}