I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Rockstar!



I have had this card spinning around in my brain since I got this set over a month ago! I made a trade with Julee over at Verve Visual, she wanted some rectangle tins that I had and I wanted some stamps that she has! So it worked out perfectly!

This set is called Starlight Starbright. it is super cute and I just lvoe all the sentiments! To make this card I used a piece of double sided sticky paper (red like the take rolls, but in sheets) and I free handed a star shape... I then adhered it to basic black card stock and went outside to our drive way...it's gravel... I took off the sticky part and dropped it face down in the gravel and this is what came out...lots of little rocks! I think it's cute and the sentiment is perfect with it! Now you just should of seen the looks I got from hubby and son...they are too funny! I'm not the most pleased withg the blue cs, should of beed a thinner section visible, but I guess it will do! I hope you like it as much as I liked making it!

Supplies:

Stamps: Starlight Starbright-verve visual

ink: Stazon black

paper: true Thyme card stock, basic black cs, bordering blue cs, retired DS paper

accessories: gravel, sticky paper, crop-a-dial, black eyelets, ribbon

as always,

Happy Stampin

P.S. be on the look out for some blog candy!!!

No comments: