I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bookmark and Lunch!



Hello all! I hope you have had an awesome day! Things here have been awesome! Dear husband is home for the next three days (YEAHHH!!!!) and so I should have some time to post a nice Tuesday's teacher for you! In the mean time I thought I would show you another altered item...this is actually a piece of laminate counter top a 3.5x5 sample that I decided to make into a bookmark! I love these colors...very soothing to me, and the stamp set is such a joy to work woth! I don't know who I will be giving it to just yet, but I hope they like it! Is it going to be you?


Supplies:
Stamps: A beautiful life
ink: river rock, craft chocolate chip
Paper: river rock, chocolate chip, Ginger Blossom DP
Accessories: scallop punch, sponge, dazzlng diamonds glitter, 2way glue pen





And now here are a couple pictures of Mel (Wonkaismycat) and I...we went to Olive Garden for lunch and had such an awesome time getting to know each other a little better! Mel is moving to South Caroline tomorrow, so it's a bummer we only got to hang out for a short time! Thanks for squeezing me into your schedule Mel...the pleasure was all mine! I hope you get nice and settled in South Caroline and then you can come back and visit with me! After lunch we went to the Croppers Corner (LSS) and had a look around... I got a house Mouse stamp for a buck...can you believe it??? Anywho, thanks again Mel!!!
This pic is of the 3 of us! Bella is holding my new stamp and Melinda's pretty paper and stickles! Isn't she a dear!!! Thanks again Mel...the pleasure was mine! Have a safe trip and don't forget to call me when you get there...YOU KNOW I WILL WORRY!!!

1 comment:

Melinda McMillen said...

Hey, Girl!! I'm so glad you had fun -- I did too. It was great to hang out with you and Bela...yay for friends!!