I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

More clippies!

Okay so I had sooo much fun making these yesterday that I wanted to show you some that I had already made a while back...they are not only the clippie, but they are also a card and way to give them as a gift...don't you think they turned out cute? I will probably be making more Valentine's Day cliipies as I need some for the postal carrier (Cindy) and some for David's preschool teacher's and for my nephew's teachers... I know I'm an over achiever!!! So here is the crard/clippie up close...it was part of a swap for me!

Aren't these cute? Most of the supplies are retired from Su!, but I thought it would be cute to show you anyways! I used the word window punch to make a panel for the clip to slide into... I think that is how I will package the teachers slips too... I really like the added detail of the scallop in yesterdays clip...makes it look soo girly!


Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Stampin'

Silvia

No comments: