I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

3 Parties 2 DAYS!!!


Okay so today started the festivities weekend! This am we went to Louisa rescue squad where Amanda had her bike riding 5 year old birthday party...she was soooo excited when they wheeled out her brand new shinny (even had a ladybug...my fav!) birthday bike! It was adorable...all the kids invted were asked to bring their bikes and they opened presents, ate cake and ice cream and then off they went! It was a lot of funn! Thanks Dana for the invite...Dana is an awesome photographer...check out her blog here Anyways, you know I had to have a themed birthday card, so I got out my stamps, desinger paper, punches and of course some ribbon and hard ware and out came this beauty! On the inside it says " Speeding by with a Birthday Hi" I hope Amanda enjoyed it as much as I loved making it! Anyways here is a pic of the card and I will upload a picture of the BIKE MADNESS later. We are getting ready for Party #2...Hubbies Christmas work party...Santa included!!! More pics to come later! As always, thank you sooo much for looking at my blog.

All Supplies from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Paper: Shimmery White , tempting turquoise card stock, Designer paper from last spring

Ink: Tempting turquoise, rose red, pink passion

Stamps: The Wheel Thing, Riveting (both retired)

Accessories: Ribbon, and brads from my secret elf on SCS Dpiera, 1/2 inch circle punch and 1 1/4 inch circle punch

Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super cute card - I'll bet she loved it!