I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Another swap card and more...

pictures from Hubby's birthday celebration! As I mentioned yesterday he LOVES brownies, so I thought i would make him a peanut butter brownie cake...except he ate the top of the cake before I got a chance to take a picture! It was his birthday...can can do whatever he wants...right? Also I thought this picture of him and David was super cute! I love candlelit pictures...they turn out the CUTEST!!! Check out the YUMMY dinner he made for himself! LOL

And last but not least in this mess of super cool pictures is this one I snapped of him... He love to irritate me with his bottom tooth smile, I just know he is going to teach this to the kids and for MANY years to come I will see nothing but bottom teeth in our pictures!!! I should mention that in this picture he is wearing the forehead healight that David got from Santa at Andrew's work party and also David's batman cape...they were playing super heros...he is the BEST Dad ever!!! Happy Birthday again honey...I love you!


SWAPS

Here is a swap card for ya! This one was created by Wendy Guizar... I think it's super cute!

Supplies:
Stamps: True Friend
paper: textured wild wasabi, elegant eggplant, goovey guava
ink: goovey guava, versamark, elegant eggplant
accessories: embossing powder, rhinestone brads, ribbon, double rectangle punch, white gel pen
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

No comments: