I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm Back!!!!!

Hello my friends!!! Long tim no post for me! I have been busy with the celebration of our Saviors Birth and have also been very under the weather! So here I am just wanting to let you know I am doing well and am still around and will be posting again very soon!

Also wanted to let you know that it really was Christmas at our house...the UPS man brought me some stamps and catalogs from the new release and I just couldn't wait to make some goodies to share with you! I got a few new stamp sets, pretty papers, and of course I just HAD to try the rub-ons. I hope you like th card I made, I think it's pretty and I just LOVE the new catalog!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: A little birdie told me
ink: stazon black
paper: Ruby red cs, groovey guava cs, bali breeze designer paper
Accessories: scallop punch, build-a-brad

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
And last but not least, I would like
to share this awesome card to celebrate the new year with you! I just love how it turned out (although I had a time with the shape) once I figured out how to do it wasn't too bad! The 2008 is in my own writting, I used the versapen and then embossed it with black embossing powder ( I don't have ANY big numbers yet!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Holidays and wishes
ink: Versa Mark
paper: Basic balck cs, wisper white cs, gold cs
accessories: hobby black, black gingham ribbon, black embossing powder, heat gun

I got the idea for this card from Oso Toques Guy his gallery is pretty cool and that's where I saw the neat shapped card! Thanks Nikki for sharing the link with me...can you believe it a guy!!! He even has a blog... Stamping isn't just for girls!!!!

No comments: