I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, December 10, 2007

What it's really about!


Just wanted to share with you a little pocket card that I made using the Stampin' Up! Stamp set called Baby Jesus is Born. I absolutely *HEART* this set. It is the true meaning of Chirstmas and why we should be greatful for what we are given. I had to get this set just because I thought it was extremely adorable and very child like, and the bible states that we have faith as a child!
P.S. This is a pull out pocket card!


Supplies:


Stamps:Baby Jesus is Born, star is from an unknown set I borrowed from a friend, swirly wheel

Paper: Wild Wasabi, purely pomegranate, shimmery white, bashful blue
Inks: Wild wasabi, purely pomegranate, craft chocolate chip, stazon black

Accessories: blue taffeta ribbon, square punches, 1/16 corner rounder, white gel pen


Now, I hope you have been enjoying my blog because starting tomorrow I have something very special planned! I am hoping that every Tuesday I will be able to post a tutorial for you to enjoy! I will be calling it Tuesday's Teacher, full of pictures and step by step instructions on how to complete a specific project. If you have a project you would like me to feature on here, please leave me a comment and I will see what I can do! Thank you sooo much for looking, I think we are going to have a wonderful time together!


Have an awesome day and as always,

Happy Stampin'


Silvia

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Really cute card and I love your new blog!!

Melinda McMillen said...

how fun!! i love pocket cards -- very nice thinking. and this set is one of my faves. btw -- you have a very nice blog!