I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hubby's Birthday Today!!!

Yup, today was hubby's birthday and we had such a nice day! It started off with me doing some chores and then we got everyone ready and went into town...Louisa that is! We went to Lunch and then stopped off at our favorite hand out... Solid Grounds Coffee House their site is still under construction, bit a lot is to come...trust me I know (I'm the site manager...hehehe) Anyways Andrew had a Mocha and we just hung out with his sis and Jana and then we came home. I made him a peanut butter brownie cake and he made himself dinner ( I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't let me!) Anywho he made the BEST ribs, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob EVAH! I made the corn bread wooohoooo!!! I'll post pics tomorrow...I'm too lazy right now! We sang happy birthday ate the yummy goodness and then watched the movie Elf as a family...what a nice day we had!!! Happy Birthday to the love of my life! Kissy kiss!


Card closed

So for your eye candy you will just have to feast on this little card I made! It was for a swap I recently hosted and it was to make a card using the brand new level 3 hostess set that Stampin' Up! sent to all it's demonstrators for FREE just to say thank you! Aren't they the best!!! ASk me about being a demo, I'll talk your ear off, but you'll get some good info!
card is open here

Supplies:
Stamps: Time well spent
Paper: Wild wasabi, basic black, apricot appeal, natural white, designer series in certainly celery
ink: Stazon black, appricot appeal
Accessories: dazling diamonds glitter, 2-way glue pen, jumbo eyelets, round tab punch, aqua painter, ribbon


For the next few days I will be posting pictures made for this swap by some pretty awesome gals in my side line, upline, and downline. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Don't forget, on the 5th of January I will be hosting my catalog kick off party here at the house at 1pm! If you are interested in coming, the cost is just $10 and that includes 4 projects and some light snacks! Speaking of catalogs, I got 16 beauties in my hands riht now as we speak!!!! So if you pre-ordered a catalog, please contact me to get it! If you did NOT pre-ordr, it's not too late! Contact me before the start of the new year and you too can get a catalog for a mere $5 (plus shipping if you are far far away! LOL) OKay I think I have rambeled on long enough! I hope you all have a super terrific day and hopefully I'll get a chance to stamp tomorrow!







Happy Stampin'
Silvia

No comments: