I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Another quick card!

Okay, I know there isn't much time left before Christmas, but I am a firm believer that there is still time to make your cards!!!! Even if they are a little late, at least you can get them in tha mail!!! So here is another quick card for you, I went a little non-traditional with the colors but it works for me! I love snowflakes and was a little bummed when the snowflake set retired last year, but I must say that I am very very pleased with this one. I love the dainty little spots that combined form this awesome flake... Here are the details on how it's made...not that you need many!
Supplies:
Stamps: Snowplake spot, wonderful words
Paper: shimmery white
ink: craft Pink Passion, silver, craft chocolate chip
accessories: sheer white ribbon



And now on a more personal note! I have noticed that I have not been sharing my computer screen well! I have posted pics of the other kids and hubby, but not my sweet little Mela! Well I just had to share with you this absolutely AMAZING picture I took of her back in August! My awesome sister got married to a super great guy on the 25th of August and this picture was taken the day before the wedding I do believe...we were picking up her wedding dress and Mela, being the girly girl that she is, just had to try on a vail too. Doesn't she just look sooo beautiful! I sometimes look at her and think that she can't possibly get any cuter, and then she smiles! I love her curly hair and her infectious smile and belly laugh. It's amazinf what God can create from the love two people share! She just makes me smile! Unless of course she is hitting her big brother...LOL So this is Mela...just before she at 21 months!

Happy Stampin' Everyone!

Silvia

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great card! BTW you won some candy on my blog.... go check it out!