I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

God's Strength



Okay, for todays post I would like to show you some cards I made for my sisters MIL. My sister wa gracious enough to host a workshop for me (even though she doesn't really do crafts, love you sister!) she invited some of her friends to come over and made snacks and I brought all my goodies (let me know if you want to host a party, I would love to show you and your friends some fun stamping!) well, she was sweet enough to buy 4...yes I said 4 sets! Can you believe it??? and 2 of them were for me...if I made some cards for her mother-in-law for Christmas...no problem!! So here are some of the cards I have made for her. I love this set and find it very easy to use, makes awesome cards for a little pick me up for a friend!
I love the fact that it's not girly or manly either. So you can mix it up however you want. Here is another card I made, just a little more girly... I love pink!

I Hope you like them Sissy! The box is almost done okay?

Supplies:

Stamps: Refuge and strength, so swirly wheel
Paper: Top card: Soft sky, chocolate chip, apple cider designer series paper
Bottom Card: Pretty in pink, certainly celery, designer paper from last spring
Ink: Soft sky, stazon timber brown, pretty in pink, certainly celery
Acces: Ticket corner punch, Crop-a-dial, earth elements eyelets




As always,

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyy! You gotta purty blog! I just favorited it. I miss chattin' with ya. Every time I go to the chat thread you aren't there. How have you been? How is the little baby and the other two? I love your projects so far. I will be back!
I will add your blog to my blog roll.