I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Manly Man's card!


uggg ugg ugg I can almost hear Tim the tool man Taylor grunting! I really like how this card turned out, although the eyelets are not this bold in real life! I like how the deer is peeking out and how the tree's are all around him, but there is penty of roo doe a sentiment. I just had to use ribbon eventhough it's a man's card, but I don't think it's overpowering! This card was made for my brother-in-laws dad who we will be celebrating his 60th birthday (shhhhh! it's a secret!) I know he loves to hunt and they live out in the country and have lots of tree's near their property, so I thought the stamps were fitting! I appologize in dvance if I misscolored the deer or if that's not even a deer, I'm not too familiar with the types of antelerd things, but I do think they are very cute! On the inside it reads, "Life is not a matter of countin years, it's a matter of making years count."


Supplies:

Stamps: Lovely as a tree, it's your birthday, warmest reguards, wild life reserve Flannel Background stamp

ink:stazon Timber brown, garden green, chocolate chip classic and craft (for sponging)

Paper:Shimmery white, chocolate chip

Accessories: 5/8 grossgrian ribbon, earth elements eyelets, crop-a-dial, sponge

No comments: