I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Santa Baby!!!


Okay so this isn't a card, but I just had to do it... I told him I wanted some new stamps and some rectangle Nestabilities by Spellbinders (if you sign up for their VIP club, you get a 40% off coupon every month!!!) for Christmas...what would you want from Santa??? So there is probably a lot more that I would like, but I have my hubby, children, good health, and the knowlegde of Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior...What more could a girl want???

Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! And remember, Jesus is the reason for EVERY season!!! Enjoy your holidays and remember what they are really about!

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Hi Silvia! I hope all your Christmas wishes come true -- so nice to see a picture of you!!!