I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

A time of cheer, a time of glee...


a time of mass producing for me!!! I am in the process of making our Christmas cards this year and with 3 kids, making 100 wedding favors for a wedding and keeping up with clothes, dishes, cleaning, and being a good wife, mom, and friend, I still need to make my Christmas card. Sothis year we are going one layer, but still beautiful! This set is called Solemn Stillness by Stampin' Up! and I think it's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! So easy to make a beautiful card with it! I have stamped all the three's and the insides, all that's left now is the embossing! I hope you like them as much as I do! I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I made some tall and some wide. I hope you like them!
Supplies:
Stamps: Solemn Stillness
Cardstock: Shimmery White...thats it!!!
Ink: Wild Wasabi, versamark
Accessories: Gold organdy ribbon, gold embossing powder, heat gun

DOn't forget, if you want this stamp set contact me before the end of December...this set will no longer be available after the 30th...then we have the brand NEW catty!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!


And now on a personal note, isn't it great that kids get so excited over the smallest things! This is a picture of our dear son David...he's 3.5 and he LOVES Buzz LIghtyear...so we got a new blender the other day and he has been watching Buzz non stop lately and NEEDED as he told me a helmet...Mommy and her craft and rubber scissors to the rescue!!! I cut off the flaps and a circle for his face and that's all she wrote! His face is dirty from lunch and he has Oreo in his teeth, but isn't he the cutest! I love little this little man! I can not wait to see what God has in store for him as he grows! As always, thanks for looking and


Happy Stampin!!!
Silvia

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your son is adorable! I am always amazed at how happy and excited children are by the simplest playthings- especially when they can use their imagination.