I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SOOO VERY BUSY!


So hubby is a fire fighter and every 2 weeks he gets 3 days off..YEAHHHHHH... But on those days that he is off, I always seem to find myself a little off schedule, so needless to say I didn't get much stamping done today! I am working on a little project though and when I'm done I will show it to you! It is super super cute, but I must say that I copied the idea from someone else...it is not my own, but still cute and totally worth sharing!


In the mean time I will share a little project I have made using coasters, they are so much fun to work with and they make the cutest projects! For this pen holder I used 7 coasters and a whole lot of designer paper (okay, maybe only a couple sheets!) and Mod Podge...I loe this stuff! Any ways I hope you like it and maybe someday I will post a tutorial on how to make these little cuties! Have a great day and I wish you a happy Day!
HAppy Stampin'
Silvia

No comments: