I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Stuffing, stamping, wrapping, trying....

OKay so yesterday was en extremely action filled day! Jason and Denise (friends from church) are getting married on the 21st of this month and I am making theier wedding favors for them...all 100! So the tins arrived yesterday and they brought the candy by today and so David, Mela and I stuffed all the tins while Isabella took a nap (they are such great little helpers!). Then I stamped a snowflake on the clear window of the tins (you must use stazon ink, I used the white stazon) and wrapped them with Stampin' up! Cerise paper. After that I tied a nice knot on all of them with SU! 5/8 grosgrain ribbon in ivory. once that was done I adhered a little tag with their initial and another snowflake stamped on it (this time it was a silver snowflake) I think they turned out super cute and I will be giving ALL 100 to them at church today... I hope they like them and may they have a long and loving marriage! I have LOVED making these for them... if you need wedding favors or party favors let me know, I'm your gal! Here are some pictures of the tins...some are upclose and one of the whole thing!




Supplies for these little tins!


Stamps: Snowflake Spot

ink: silver encore, white stazon

paper: real red, very vanilla, cerise designer paper (retiring the end of Dec!!!)

accessories: Ribbon, circle punches, tins and asorted chocolates


*all items SU! unless otherwise stated



Also, Stampin' Up! has graiously offered to extend the current promotion until the end of the month! What is the current promotion you ask? It's called Wapping up the Holidays and here is what it entails:


112409 Holiday Tag Bundle $4.95
110380 Tags for All Stamp Set* (20% off) $24.76
110264 Designer Gift cards* (30% off)$4.55
109862 Chocolate Chip satin ribbon*Buy 1, get 1 free!**
109863 Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon*Buy 1, get 1 free!**
112410 Tin 3-Pack $9.95
110147 Celebration wrapping paper*$17.95
110228 Hand Selected Accents & Elements (25% off)*$8.21


If any of these items interest you, I can have them shipped directly to you! Just send me an e-mail and let me know what it is you would like! I accept credit cards and paypal, good ol cash works too!




As always,

Happy Stampin,

Silvia

No comments: