I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

AHHHHHHCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!


Okay my heart is about to jump out of my chest!!!! As you know I am highly addicted to Stampin' Up! and their awesome stamps and accessories, well this year they are having 2 catalogs instead of one and it is about to come out...right after this new years! You can start ordering from the new catty on the 1st of January...isn't that awesome??? Well we as demonstrators get a FREE copy and guess what???? There are some demo in canada that have already gotten their hands on one... I know I know I was schocked too! Let me see if I can find a pic to show you the LOVELY cover! I know you can't wait to get your hands on one too, I have pre-ordered 16, so if you would like one please leave me a comment or cantact me...there are already 6 gone...thanks ladies for pre-ordering!


I hope you are enjoying drooling over this cover as much as I am!!! I will be posting some other things for you to drool over in a little while! Have a great day!!!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silvy... You have a blog now... Oh I love it... Thanks for the Scripture too, I always can use that.

Julie said...

I just found your blog. You have some wonderful creations!