I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Thanks Amanda!!!



So as most people know I absolutely LOVE searching through Splitcoaststampers (where I am known as Stampinsilvia) for ideas! Well I have also made some friends along the way, one of them is Amanda Sewell and she sent me this super cute card with an elzebell image, great card Amanda! Also, I was browsing through Amanda's gallery one day and saw this cute little card here! And I asked her for some images if she could spare them... and I really don't know how long ago that was, but yesterday in the mail I got a package, one I was NOT expecting and had NO idea who it was from! So I opened it up and she had written me a nice little note appologizing for not sending them sooner, hey it was an AWESOME suprize, I had totally forgotten all about asking for the images!!!
Anywho, the images are by a stamp company called magnolia (Be forewarned, it's all in German!) and I can not wait to color them and make some pretty cards with them! I have already picked the one I want to use on Bella's 1st birthday card...her birthday isn't until May!!! Thanks again Amanda! She also has a blog so drop by and say hi! Inkspirations.
I will hopefully be back to my regular schedules blogging tomorrow with a Tuesday's teacher!
So help us get to 1000 posts by January 7th so that I can get you some YUMMY blog Candy!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

1 comment:

Amanda said...

YAY! Glad you got them! Hope you have fun playing with them! I seriously just love Magnolia stamps! Anyway, sorry again for taking so long to send those out -- but I am mostly moved in now and back in business so to speak! Hope you have a great day!